I have chosen the winners!
Well, actually, Random Number Generator dot com, has chosen the winners.
Before I announce the winners, I need to tell you one thing: You all had a very good chance of winning.
As soon as Les Stobbe agreed to let me join his agency, I stopped asking people to sign up for the newsletter. So, whereas I was going to promote heavily through October and November, I did no promotion at all. And I ended up with a small list of subscribers (88, to be exact, which a very cool number—it was the number of the taxi-cab my boyfriend and I owned and operated in Anchorage, Alaska). As it turns out, Random Number Generator dot com chose four winners and I happen to know three of those winners.
So, there’s my explanation, to any of you who may wonder why I know so many of the winners.
Here are the prizes:
- 1st prize: iPad Mini
- 2nd prize: five books tucked into a lovely book bag
- 3rd prize: the book bag with three books
- 4th prize: the book bag with two books
And now without further ado, the winners in the First (and last) Annual Best Books for Young Readers Sweepstakes:
- 4th prize goes to: Meg Moseley
- 3rd prize goes to: Vicky Alvear Shecter
- 2nd prize goes to: Ben Musclow
- 1rst prize goes to: Suzan Robertson
You Might Also Like